Saturday, January 8, 2011

hell yeahhh !

 seriously, i don't know either i'm to excited editing my blog and twitter or i really can't sleep.
crap yaww ! aku memang laa sangat sangat susah nak tidur malam. since i was child. never change !
sometimes it's good for me but sometimes i really don't need it.
I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP LAA !

 benci gila doh ! aku nak tidur, tapi mata ni terbeliak aje. macam nak terkeluar biji mata aku. :O
but, it's ok since i', really happy with my new blog and twitter. REALLY. :D
 and now, i'm edicted to edit picture. hahahha. actually i have to learn, since i take graphic design course.
but, my photoshop DAH HILANG. ni semua gara gara format hari tu. dah la mahal nak beli ! :/
ihetdis !


ok, wanna continue my editing.




xox
ikaidris.






No comments:

Post a Comment